Then, of course, you want to sell your products. Creating shipments is the most performed task in inventory management, so in Kladana, we make them as simple as possible.
After you have created Purchase Order, create Shipment. You can also create Shipment at once. Products can be written off from the warehouse only after the Shipment is created.
- Select Sales → Shipments.
- Click +Shipment.
- Specify shipment details:
- My company. On behalf of which you sell the products.
- Customer. Who you sell products to. Add a new customer for this order by clicking + next to the Customer field. Specify a Name only, you can provide the other details later.
- Warehouse. Where products you sell are debited from.
- Sales Channel. The way sales will be performed
- Add products to the shipment. Enter product names or click Add from Catalog.
- Specify products Quantity and Sale Price.
- Click Save.
Now your Shipment is ready to go, while Kladana will add customer details to the contacts and refresh your stock level.
To evaluate sales profitability, see the Profit report. To view the report, go to Sales → Profit.