Bulk upload can streamline your get started if you previously managed your products:
- in an Excel table;
- in another inventory management system and can export products to the CSV (comma-separated value) file.
Bulk upload is automated and prevents you from making mistakes while adding products manually one by one. Moreover, if your file contains stock level information, Kladana automatically adds Stock Adjustment to the system.
- Sign in to Kladana.
- Click the user icon and select Settings → Import.
- Click Upload and, in the drop-down list, select Products and stock.
- Follow the import steps:
- Choose the file in the XLS or CSV format or drag-and-drop it into the upload area. Note that file size must be less than 10 MB. If your file is greater, split it into two parts.
- Ensure that the header columns match the required fields to correctly import the file.
- Assign stock to your company and warehouse.
- Click Import.
The time required to complete import depends on the number of items in the products list. When the import finishes, you get a notification.
You can also use this feature to bulk update existing products.