You can change the product price in a specific order without changing the product price in the item card.
- In the Kladana workspace, select Sales → Customer Orders.
- Select an order to change the product price.
- Select one or several products with a checkbox. If you don't select any product, the price changes apply to all products in the transaction.
- Click Price and, in the drop-down list, select Set prices.
- Specify a new price in one of the following ways:
- If you want to replace the current price type with another one, select it from the Price type drop-down list.
- If you want to set a new price value, select the Cost + charge variant and specify a percentage of markup. If you change prices for several products, their prices will change proportionally to their cost.
- Click Set Prices.
- Click Save.
You can also change the product price in the order by simply entering a new price in the appropriate field.