Though we recommend pause item movements like sales, receivings and stock transfers for an inventory count time, it isn’t a strict rule.
For example, if you regularly count stock by small groups (cycle counting), you can do it without closing your shop for inventory. But this also means some product units can be sold while you conduct a count. To make everything accurate you need to reflect these discrepancies in your stocktaking.
- Open the Inventory Count.
- Change the date in the Inventory Count to the up-to-date.
- Click Qty (expected) and, in the drop-down list, select Recalc. It updates the expected stock taking into account the last sale.
- If there are many items, use the Search field to find the item you needed.
- Update the physical count to the up-to-date.
- Click Save.