A cumulative discount is based on the total bought amount of a certain customer. The more customers spend over time, the more their discount increases. With this discount, you can increase repeat purchase rate as well as with a customer-specific discount.
Only 10 different discounts can be applied at the same time.
- Click the user icon and select Settings → Discounts.
- Click +Discount and select Accumulating discount.
- Specify the discount name.
- Click Add condition and specify the amount spent to get a certain discount.
- Specify how the discount will apply:
- Select products and services to apply the discount to.
- Select customers who will get this discount.
- If you do not want the discount to apply after creating, clear the Active checkbox.
- Click Save.