When you purchase a lot of raw materials but only use extremely small amounts (such as spices, oils, and dyes), make sure to list those small amounts in the Bills of Materials.
In Kladana, you can input numbers with four decimal places (0.0001). If you need to use numbers with five or more decimal places for each unit of product in the Bill of Materials, choose a smaller measurement unit for that item.
- In the product card, navigate to the Packaging tab.
- Click +Packaging.
- Complete the following fields:
- Name — enter the name of the packaging.
- Quantity — specify the amount of the packaging. For instance, 5 g is equivalent to 0.005 kg.
- Click Save.
- During the product receiving process, ensure that the preferred packaging is specified as the unit of measurement.