If there are duplicate entries in the list of counterparties, you can merge them. This change affects the entire system: only the counterparty selected as main during the merge is displayed in all transactions, documents, and reports.
- In the Kladana workspace, select Counterparties → Customers & Suppliers.
- Select the counterparties that need to be merged using checkboxes.
- Click Edit and select Union in the drop-down menu.
- In the opened window, choose the counterparty which is supposed to be the main one. The other counterparties will be archived.
- Click Union.
It will be impossible to cancel the operation.
- After merging the counterparties, follow the Watch results link at the top of the screen or click on the user icon and select Settings → Import.