Beyond physical products, you can sell services (e.g. packing and shipping, storage and distribution, receiving and warehousing).
Adding service is similar to the product adding and even simpler: service card has fewer settings than the product one.
- In the Kladana workspace, select Inventory → Products and Services.
- Click +Service.
- Specify the card's unique name so you can easily find the item in the catalog.
- Fill the service summary:
- Folder. A place in the catalog where your service will store. Use folders to organize your items and keep order in your inventory. Learn more
- UOM. A unit of measurement. As default UOMs may not fit your service, create your own unit of measure for it. Learn more
- Tax. A percentage of the retail price which added to the final purchase price paid by customers. It varies from your state, country and kind of service you offer.
- Description. A marketing copy that explains what a service is and its value to potential customers.
- Click Save.
For the service, you can also set prices.