If a product has several attributes (for example it comes in different sizes or colours) you can add different variants to it.
- If you already have a product catalog, upload it using Import from Excel. New products can still be added manually.
- If you no longer work with a particular product you can delete or archive it. In this case the product will be hidden, but you can view it if necessary.
- Turn on serial number tracking to give each item a unique number. Using it, you can trace products: transfers through warehouses, shipment, write-off, return.
- Specify the barcode of a product to add it to operations using a barcode scanner as this will save time. If a product is sold by weight you can set up a weight barcode for it.
- By using different price types you can set prices for retail outlets, online stores, wholesale buying, special prices for a buyer and so on. Specify a purchase price so it will be automatically used in the purchase operations. Specify a minimum price and a warning will appear if a product is sold below that price. Change prices in bulk in the price editor.
- Plan your stock with the help of Committed and Awaiting flags (Committed Stock and In Transit Stock) . If a product is committed it means that a product is in stock but reserved for customer orders. If a product is in awaiting stock it means that it was ordered from a supplier but has not yet arrived at a warehouse.
- Specify Reorder Point to automate purchases.