Whether your business is a wholesale or not, you may be interested in selling products in packs rather than individually. In the product card, you can combine multiple product items and sell them together as one packing unit.
One product card can include several packing units with different numbers of items in them. When creating purchase or sale transactions you can simply switch between single items and different packing units.
If you want to sell together several products and services, please use bundles.
- In the Kladana workspace, select Inventory → Products and Services.
- Open a product card.
- In the Packaging section, click +Packaging.
- Click +next to the drop-down list.
- In the opened window, specify a unique name of a packing unit.
- Click Create.
- Specify how many single products your packing unit contains.
- Assign barcodes to a packing unit to scan the whole pack at once instead of single products in it.
- Click Save.