You can merge together several transactions of one type. This is useful when, for example, one customer made several orders and you want to save time processing them.
In Kladana, you can merge the following transaction types:
- Customer and Purchase Orders
- Customer and Purchase Invoices
When you merge transactions, Kladana copies items from them and adds them to a new transaction. Original transactions are marked as Drafts and aren't included in reports.
- In the Kladana workspace, select an appropriate transaction section.
- Select transactions you want to combine.
- Click Change → Combine.
- Specify main transaction details: company, contact and warehouse.
- If a transaction relates to a certain contract or project, specify them.
- Click Save.
You can also merge contacts in a similar way.