Notifications help you keep informed of processes and events important for your business. You can set up notifications for the following events in Kladana:
- New customer orders were created or their shipments were delayed
- Customers didn’t pay their invoices on time
- Product quantity in the inventory has reached its minimum stock
- Cashiers have opened and closed POS Shifts
- Any events related to work tasks (e.g. a new task was assigned to you; the task you involved in has been updated; work on the task was finished)
- Import and export tasks were finished
If notifications have been set up, they are displayed in the Notification Center. You can view them by clicking on the icon.
Each team member can set up notifications up to his or her needs. If the team member has an administrator access rights, he can set up notifications for other team members in their cards.
Set up notifications
- In the Kladana workspace, click on the user icon and select My Profile.
- In the Notification section, turn on tumblers of the notifications types you want to receive.
- For each notification type, select methods of receiving notifications:
- Default. Notifications are displayed in the Notification Center of Kladana and also delivered as Web Pushes. This method is enabled automatically for turned on notifications.
- Mobile Push. Notifications are popped up on your iOS device with the Kladana app installed on it.
- Email. Notifications are sent to your email specified in the profile.
- Click Save.
You can also open notification settings by clicking Set up in the Notifications Center.
Turn off notifications
- In the Kladana workspace, click the icon.
- Choose events you don’t want further to monitor.
Click and select Disable notifications.