You can use Kladana for teamwork: add team members who you are working with to Kladana and manage business together.
To add team members, you need a subscription to a multi-user plan (Basic and above). The number of members you can add is also based on your subscription. You can upgrade your plan anytime, if you need more to access Kladana.
- Click the user icon and select Settings → Employees.
- Click +Employee.
- Specify personal data of a team member: name, phone number and job title.
- In the Kladana login field, specify user credentials.
- If you don’t want this member to sign in to Kladana, clear the Allow login checkbox.
- In the Group field, select the Team. Each user can belong only to one team.
- Click Save.
You can give each user permissions to do specific tasks. If the member left your company, you can move his account to the archive. This member won’t be able to sign in to Kladana but the history of his actions will remain in the app.