Labour costs are included in the calculation of the unit cost for finished goods along with the costs of used raw materials and operational costs. Labour costs are indicated in Bills of Materials and can be modified in Production Orders. In a Bill of Materials labour costs can be specified for each production operation.
To obtain the Labour Costs report, do the following:
- In the Kladana workspace, select Production → Labour Costs. The labour costs of all employees for the previous month are displayed by default.
- Click Filter.
- Select the Company and Employee. Specify the Date (time period) for the report.
- Click Find.
- In the Total amount column, the sum of all labour costs of the employee is shown for the period.
- To view the detailed labour costs of an employee, click on the employee’s row in the report.
- To download or print the report in Excel, PDF, Open Office Calc., click Print, select Labour Costs, and choose the format. Click Yes.