To establish calculation for labour costs in product manufacturing:
- In the Bill of Materials, navigate to the Operations Costs tab.
- Specify the labour costs per unit of production for each operation.
- Create а Production Order.
- In the Process Tracking, indicate the performer for each operation. Labour costs will be included in the сost amount.
You can select only employees with access to Kladana.
- Create a Labour costs report.
- Click on the performer’s row in the report to check the employee’s earnings. In the opened window, a breakdown of earnings for the selected period is displayed.