If you need to reset your warehouse stock (to set zero stock), do the following:
- In the Kladana workspace, select Inventory → Inventory Counts.
- Click +Inventory Count.
- Select Warehouse, the stock of which you want to reset.
- Add products from the stock. Click Add from stock, and then click Complete. Thus, the actual stock is zero.
Do not select the Set actual stock checkbox.
- Click Save.
- Create Stock Adjustment. Click Add Related, and select Stock Adjustment in the drop-down menu. Click Save.
- Create Write-off. Click Add Related, and select Write-off in the drop-down menu. Click Save.
You can check the warehouse stock level in the Stock report. To view the report, go Inventory → Stock.