User Settings allows you to customize your personal workspace in Kladana — to set up default company, warehouse, and counterparties, to create an email signature, to choose the notifications you want to receive.
User settings are valid only for the user who set them. User settings of a user are not valid for the other users of the Kladan account.
- In the Kladana workspace, click on the user icon and select My Profile.
- Specify your contact details (First name, Second name, Phone number, Email, Position).
- Click +Image. Choose a photo to use as the user icon.
- Specify the company details (My Company, Warehouse, Customer, Supplier, Project). The details are automatically specified as default in the transactions created by the user and can be edited.
- Select the Kladana workspace settings:
- Select Document printing format (Excel, PDF, Open Office Calc.) in the drop-down menu.
- Specify the number of fields in a row.
- Customize your start page. Select the Default screen in the drop-down menu. By default, the start page is the Dashboard.
- Select the Automatically refresh reports checkbox to keep the reports constantly updated.
- Add the email signature.
- Select notifications you want to receive using the checkboxes.
- Click Save.